Wednesday, September 17, 2008

September 17, 2008

Welcome to my attempt to blog.

I like to Craft just about everything. I'll try most things once and love to find new ideas.

At the moment I am making for Breast Cancer Awareness and donating the profits to BCA.
All the ones I have made so far have sold and I am out of pink yarn so I have to go pick up some more today.

All that know me knows I don't really have to have an excuse to go buy more yarn, but for a good cause or a special project make it more fun to shop.

I am also making stephoscope covers. Those have went over really well.

I want to wish my Neice "K" a Happy Birtrhday!!! We are very proud of you and all your accomplishments!!

Hope Everyone has a Wonderful Day!!!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Tammy,

I think your blog is looking great! Welcom to blogdom, but beware...it is addicting!

Chris (CraftiChris @ HTE)

maria9574 said...

great job! I followed the link you left on one of the message boards.

I'm thinking of doing something like this for our family.

I love the little hummingbird!

~~coffeeluvr

Tammy said...

hi

Tammy said...

I have finally read all of your Blog for the first time - I didn't know how till now. I know you are surprised, but I just didn'


t know what to do. Took me a long time from 9-17-08 --- 4-28-11 You did a great job. I love you AND WHAT you can do, very impressive.